Monday 19 July 2010

Beer (post 2)

Do you not know Rev, did you not consider, should I respond!, that I once wrote a book and a manuscript, the latter edited at 77 pages got a good response. I think that needs some further editing, not pages wise but content wise, to make it more plausible. The former, spelling wise. People have seen them, people that I sent them to. But it does not matter. I thought that it did, I thought that my assassin would evaporate and maybe he will, but it does not matter. You do what you wish, and I will continue on in the assumption that there are open doors no matter what you do. I watched that program with interest and was annoyed at the whistling at the end. But what the hell. You do what you have to do and I will do what I can do. Your fourth episode looks interesting.

No comments: