Tuesday 18 August 2009

Continued . . .

There were a number of things on my mind today which sayeth here at the shop. Now there are two, and one I have forgot. Perhaps as is the case with the good police (for Coppers Rod and Bond etc are good police), they being an authority of some kind could charge those people making non-emergency 999 calls (which turn out not to be) with wasting ambulance time and putting the public in danger. I myself once made, when I was but a young man, a hoax call the police, and under their questioning during which they said that that could charge me drink driving (it must have been when I had one of the scooters, yes I recall that it was) - no it was another time - when the can was a non-alcoholic one (couldn't see the text), that my call had nearly caused him (driver and passenger to clip a car wing at speed). Ie a very bad accident.

So the police are there with the ambulance tending to a seriously ill person, but findeth that the condition is not that hot, so they begin a process of placing said persons under arrest for wasting ambulance time and putting the public in danger. They hold them in a cell overnight and strip them, with some breakfast and tea, and generally speak like they were partners in marriage, a cell group, or social circle of some kind. Let's enter into a business to stamp out these maniacs by stealth.

No comments: