Thursday 20 August 2009

Thursday

What I meant was, do not dismantle unless you can redo within a set period! Ie, an hour, two hours, a half a day, a day etc. It took me about three hours to redo the back piece (like a Currys advert), now it is better in that it is, I think, stronger connected for foil! For it is seth that foil is alright. The same distance more or less but now I can get in the kitchen. The wire is not straignt or upright, but this will not matter with foil. The connections are at the bottom, one on each, and are about three inches taped in place. At the other end it winds around the pipe on the horizontal bit. It is lower than I would have liked, being a bit lower than the box, but it is not lower than the lid! I do not expect this to stop my neighbor, for he is on the negative line a lot, but I do expect it to stop broadcasting outside of the building.

No comments: