Friday 27 August 2010

(a beat)
1 HOUR LATER
IR
Bits and Copper Bond, it is 12.38 midday and I tire, but I have been tiring for an hour while playing games against the pc, which were interesting. Shall we do a WhatNot or continueth? (a beat) I just thot, and I thot before, that we could print this now to show the crew but perhaps there is something that I have forgot. Such as the next scene, or where it would go after the fishing trip. (a beat) It is odd but I feel that we could put the next scenes in in any order and the story would still be told.
(a beat)
BIT-PART
Ir let's do a continueth but do WhatNots when we want. Constance Hardpipe was at his house, as was Paul Diver, but Captain Matt was not, when Copper Rod went to see him.
(a beat)
IR
It is coming back now. It is good that it does that. But I wish I could recall the interview with one of these characters, Paul Diver I think, when Copper Rod went to see him, which was on a disk that crashed.
(a beat)
BIT-PART
Perhaps it will come to us.
(a beat)
IR
He also had a studio flat, and there were ship memorabilia in it. Or was that somewhere else? It was only a short bit of dialogue, a half a page, but I liked it. I'm sure we could do it again though.

No comments: