Friday 27 August 2010

(a beat)
COPPER BOND
But we cannot have a script that is all discussion, we have to have action too. And more notably action on top of a story that will keep the viewers hooked.
(a beat)
IR
You are correct. (a beat) For some reason my mind goeth to the split screen at the fishing trip, although it did cross my mind last night as I lay for long hours without eating.
(a beat)
BIT-PART
Ir why doth you not eat?
(a beat)
IR
Oh some issues I have at the place. I've got to get that sorted out (they'll say it's sorted as to me but it's not really, wondereth who is behind it), and then we can cook and eat again. I'm being a bit picky about this you know?
(a beat)
BIT-PART
Yes we'll get that sorted out.
(a beat)
They both simultaneously look at the first pop up but the text was lost on Ir. Perhaps she read it.

No comments: