Friday 27 August 2010

a beat
IR
As with all stories, when you've got a bit and you don't want to type more and more - although I think it would be good for us to do so, as long as the tv and radio doth not quote my text (there is no law against it here), you lay it out under the headings START PROMPT 1 MIDDLE PROMPT 2 END, and you can have headings such as NOTES DIALOGUE ACTION etc, although I have found the last three to be problematic having to move text around just when I am starting up. (Someone switches on a microwave oven which draws a little power from the overhead light, because it is on the same circuit). Please begin therefore by laying out some of our doth under these headings.
(a beat)
BIT-PART
I am pleased to do this work Ir.
(a beat)
START

PROMPT 1

MIDDLE

PROMPT 2

END

DIALOGUE

ACTION

NOTES
(a beat)
Bit-Part proceeds to do so.

No comments: