Friday 27 August 2010

(a beat)
COPPER BOND
Ir doth you, we are still all thinking about seth. (Perhaps we can incorproate this). I think so yes. The first one we shall refer to Constance Hardpipe whose drawings we have, and the second one to pc forensics.
(a beat)
IR
You are correct, and I hope all of our other characters can hereby make reference to these. And anchor themselves there.
(a beat)
COPPER BOND
I am sure they will Ir. Now the last time which speaketh you were at my house (Useth and Bits went to Oxford) after we met up in the market. We do that sometimes. We spoke about that which is important to us, but which I feel we might only touch upon.
(a beat)
IR
You are likewise correct. And we will incorporate all of this in the doth. I want to put it down, lay it out, on paper or on screen, and give it to the crew to read bit by bit I do not mind. Some I have printed out that they have not read yet. When they come round they can read it and tell me what they think. (This is the crew not the police).
(a beat)
COPPER BOND
Ir, often we do not know from whence a piece of text destined for our mouths have come from.

No comments: