Tuesday 29 September 2009

You see I have always had this, things writeth about my pc at the place appearing on the television word for word. As though the text and story and plot and images were passing from one screen to the other, witht he latter appearing as someone else's work. Again it is partly my own fault for not as yet buying a metal cased pc. And I have still got that now even though useth and our doths are not that important. Once after writeth, and after I having seth here interested parties wise, I switched on the late night news without warning and there was someone being interviewed live, a politician I think. It was as though it knew instantly that I was on and dramatically changed the subject saying to the effect that he does not know if (this is plagiarised text etc). An optical illusion perhaps, but this happens a lot. The television that I watch has a ten foot ariel (analogue) on the roof (among many), which is partly earthed in a stainless steel frame into the mains.

No comments: