Tuesday 29 September 2009

The allegation against me is attempting to destroy a fly tipper vehicle with a hammer, parked out back of the minicab office. There are four independent witnesses who say it was me. However, the previous letter that solicitors sent to me (not dictated to them) said that the court is not going to ask the four witnesses to appear, but instead read out their testimonies in the court*, unless I contact solicitors and say that I want them to be there.

I did not contact solicitors to instruct this for two reasons: 1. Solicitors should enforce it by default, and 2. It would put be in danger.

From day one, i.e. the next day after it occurred, the minicab office continued their service to me as customer with no sign whatsoever of anything being wrong, and various fly-tipping vehicles and crew have been out back who do not recognise or fear me.

No comments: