Monday 14 September 2009

Continued . . .

I must look up some more sites concerning such things as how to correctly - assuming that I have not - connect the two or more leads to the water pipe. Currently both are under the main, so my stories about the fire engine are going to be interesting. I'll start off with the bus at Edmonton Green bus depot where the act occurred. Having read through some more last night, I inadvertently (having had it in mind or something thereabouts) removed the door of the gas boiler while doing some cleaning there. As one would expect it contains pipes. It is assumed that one of these is the gas inlet pipe*, one is the cold water inlet pipe, and the rest are the hot water outlet pipes to the four radiators. The boiler does of course fire up from the mains.

No comments: