Tuesday 29 September 2009

Tuesday

I was in shock on the train platform this morning, I have had that before. It was as the train came towards me on the other side of the rail line, a lot of people on that platform appearing to be empathising with me.

The same in the mini-cab (after telling the driver to do that which no-one should hear). But when whatever it is said "Now" (no actual word was said), Little Black Box went into Ultra-Advanced-Mode and our Exercise was accurate one hundred percent. The roads were all very empty, no cars, unusual (it could be facilitated by the traffic lights), and as I began the exercise again we passed an ambulance parked at the side of the road.

So we pulled over until a motorcyclist saw us and took note of it.

When we begain the minicab trip, turning onto a road, there was a fly tipper truck parked right in front of us at an angle.

No comments: