Saturday 26 September 2009

It is the right time to write this. It is not the right time to speak. Two shop owners having told me recently that "It is disturbing our customers". One asked me to leave saying that the shop was closing, when I was in a social conversation with a young woman at the next pc, who the shop said was printing something. To be fair it was around normal closing time for shops, so I will give them the Benefit of the doubt, but will also test what was said to me. Notably that I can come in and use the pcs again tomorrow.

Do I still have my licence from the police at new scotland yard to drive? This has to be tested as well. I did not drive originally as I did, indeed as many of us did, before those most awful events happened. Do you remember your own involvement in them, what you did, what you said?

No comments: