Saturday 26 September 2009

Do you remember which sayeth Little Black Box, some rhetoric please. Interpret. (I had the words anyway, but it is odd how there is a response). All of us are affected by this, both terrorism in the UK and what is happening with me. It is time for the people to speak, those that have been coerced for too long by frightened government forces. No, frightened criminal forces. You will appreciate that I am familiar with these, as it is written. What can man do to me when the God Israel can cast the soul into hell?

But, I hear the CID chief(tan) say "None of this will help you at the trial."

This is correct, but I do not fear either you or the trial. What I fear is being raped in a cell by one of you cid people. However this is also what the small black boy fears, so there is a problem. Like I withstood the man's attempts to intimidate overnight - you remember that I reminded you that the boy was there and told the first solicitor (the doctor had a gridcase*), - so I will withstand you for him and the others before the trial. And if you want me to do the act before the Judge then say the magic word.

No comments: