Saturday 26 September 2009

Some of what we listen to becomes more than generalised intelligence. Writers do it all the time who plagarise confidential conversations and discussions for television. And we do it too for more beneficial reasons. Some go further and find out who these people are! While some are interested only in the words. The people that made the allegation against me in association with the minicab office do not know who I am. Either that or they are not working there any more. And there is a problem, one that is an advantage to me.

I know what I shall say to my solicitor, and to the judge. Little Black Box keeps reminding me of it and of course has it saved in a directory. It is almost like the television people speaking live want to remind me too, which would not surprise me. But they do not know, and they do not think that I can do that act.

For the act can be done by all of us, it is metaphorical.

No comments: