Tuesday 15 September 2009

Continued . . .

As you know from my previous entries here, we occupy a large piece of land on the top of a forty foot hill, which on the North West side overlooks a stream then a wood. We will be going fishing there, and perhaps hunting in the wood if we can get someone to show us. Sashi asked me if I'd like to join such a club as this. In contrast to other people that I met which had equipment but did not ask me, and at that time I did not ask them. Now of course I will but there are spooks around me, which reminds me of my character Spirit Level. He has been about my mind for some weeks now. Spirit Level does not work for me, and neither do measuring tapes, and as a matter of interest neither do digital electronic lasers, for putting such things as shelves up. So for the time being I am sticking with pictures which have one screw, but I have put things up that have two, and one big picture I put multiple screws around an electric light switch, partly assisted by Mr Rappings.

No comments: