Saturday 26 September 2009

The phone rang six times as the shop was closing (words), and the files saved to My Documents instead of to the floppy disk. There are five of them. It rang again as I logged out, then again as I logged in and was answered, which gives me a couple of minutes to make this additional post.

Some is critical intelligence spoken by people that do not know what they are saying. This is plural, there are many, so many that (the phone rings again and is answered, a local shop perhaps?) - so there is still information left to be said at the court - where you want me to do that act.

a beat

I will continue this rhetoric on Monday.

There were no emergency vehicles on the way here by minicab. The two had come, so I suppose they declined to repeat it. Perhaps they thot I was going back to the place. What would I gain by keeping this inside myself, unless unlike the black boy and others like him, I could somehow negate it. Like I didn't feel anything when the cid man threw his punch. It was pretty hard but he might have pulled it. I told them at the station and they printed out a form with Sergient Eldridge on it. Nevertheless, still there is a problem. What was said there, what was said at solicitors office, what was said in first case at court. Is there a back ground? Are you going to tell me what it is? Can I make it up or are you going to give me a cover story? If I make it up will you confirm it? Sounds like fiction but it is not. If they can arrest me they can arrest anybody.

Did you see the police statement before and after the film like I did? Fuck you and everything that you stand for.

No comments: