Monday 6 July 2009

Continued

Is there anything else on my mind that sayeth at this time?

For one can withhold words. If one withholds critical words for too long however others speak them.

A man sits down. But why shouldn't he? And why shouldn't the other man cough twice as I fire up the blog? They having done something to us which some of us having wisdom concerning.

The man drops his things.

As I was coming here in the cab remembereth a boat which sank in the Thames. A long time ago. A week earlier (it is probably going around, doth you, all of you, as Copper Bond seth) I telephoned the 999 number (which will probably appear on a licence plate, and why shouldn't it?) and told them that I could hear knocking coming from underwater in a section of the Thames, which looketh, and I thot there were people trapped there. The police officer on the other end assured me that there wasn't. But how could he really know?

Now I reason with hindsight that the boat which sank, rescueth, did not have people trapped underwater.

No comments: