Monday 6 July 2009

Continued

Some of you Twitter don't you? And some of us Blog. The Twittereths preferring to compress their thots at that moment into a line or two of wording. I can do that but I prefer not to. I prefer to use more wording. For Little Black Box which worketh would immediately see only Twitter and Blog and get the point. Though he would scan the other also. The speed in which he doeth this is quite outstanding. Sometimes there are two pigeons that come and position themselves in such ways as to make it appear that they are aware of our doth. Perhaps they are!

And so I PrintScrn my post (one by one in numerical order) and paste it to Paint and save it as a png file (or a jpg), nameth appropriately. Which is easier than to copy and pate the whole page to Word as an rtf (Rich Text Format), or html only (includes the page graphics but with much of the underlying coding omitted).

The pigeons are easy to lose. Easy to confuse and they fly off. I often practice this with Pigeons, the one that works with me. We test the process quite often when others come. People may have given them bread, and why shouldn't they? I myself do. We all do as this also confuses them. They eat the bread and in so doing stop listening. And what have you achieved with all of this cctv excepting to advertise the doth? They are not going to take it down, but it is feasible that no-one is using it. (A siren, here we go, time to run a search in google after which the sirens will stop. It's odd that isn't it. Almost like our doeth works). I refuse to be intimidated by them, for their sirens are useful to me. Which soundeth loud, like a major pa system, saying something that is important. Going to attend to a seriously ill person. Apologies to thos of you that are becoming interested in computers, and therefore in communication, whose mobile phones get interfered with by this processs. As yet there is no way to prevent this.

No comments: