Saturday 25 July 2009

Continued . . .

A mobile phone rang as I completed that text and I signed off. But then it doth not show, so I closed the browser then signed back in again. Perhaps there is something that I forgot as my cassette tape track comes to the end.

I hope the person that advertised found one.

Some people having proferred their knowledge about this most essential subject matter online (there are not many that do it verbally) - excepting that it is assumed that the ambulance and some police are using an antraceable frequency which Little Black Box* is onto - (I saw Incoming Data earlier and Pigeons too), say that mere nuts and bolts (and large washers) are acquired, while others say that wrappeth. It seems to me that the latter would make a better connection, speaking of which. But what do you say?

No comments: