Saturday 25 July 2009

Continued . . .

You will be pleased to hear that I did not exercise my right! Of the two options, this one being the main one is the best. So that is our proceedeth for those of you that want to know. But chargeth with the operating system on, and Windows Movie Maker prefers the latter.

Is that ok Spike, can we play some games now?

Yes it looks ok Ir says Spike. Later we will (probably) watch some tv, content in the knowledge that thousands of other ordinary people all over the place are doing these same two things.

In anticipation of the landline phone that does not get answered, I having been thinking about that about which I seth. The corners look a little small. He might have great difficulty with these.

Some say that worketh, and others say not. It is interesting I think. So my mind having goeth to my Faq.

No comments: