Friday 3 July 2009

Friday Continued

And so the phone rings and the man doth not answer it. One of those calls that you just know who it is. Must be a certain type of ringtone. If the man can do this so can I, in fact a lot of people do. Been playing games against the computer (Vista in a Dell) to test my skills, the computer as you will imagine being very fast. I did not doth yesterday about our drinketh, I only need the exteriors. It must be quite terrible being trapped in the street. Pa systems everywhere (well not everywhere), saying the same thing with a variation of the wording. Some of this is pre-recorded and some is live. Sometimes I wonder if Pigeons and his friends can hear it, it doth not seem to matter to him. Abel Cane having been with me, and Spike is back from Urquhart (as he went there, I could not contact him). Spike and I, I don't know, shall we go for a drink or stay out a while?

No comments: