Monday 6 July 2009

Monday

A man coughs twice as I open my blog. I will assume then that the emergency vehicles here at Southgate will be putting a word or two in.

Better not say too much lest I must reveal critical things from the psychological warfare program. Better to let them do that.

What did I mean by good police? Coppers Rod and Bond etc are good, that is, to my knowledge they are not corrupt. I am not against either the good ones or the corrupted ones. The latter ones in particular are, concerning their movements, like Pigeons.

I suspect that the media here having hijacked the MOD's press office, as my shielded television (4 foot zone into the mains) is picking up regular signals addressed to an intelligence officer or field agent of some kind informing him or her that his next of kin having been informed. This is a coded message.

No comments: