Wednesday 8 July 2009

Continued

The landline phone rings twice and is not answered.

The landline phone line is very thin copper filament, thinner than the electrical type, the latter of which you may be able to use all three!

"Ir, anyone, what can I use all three for and what is its purpose?"

Understand that the caller is my enemy as my friends wouldn't call me.

Also, good people would not call the shop knoweth that the call would not be answered.

And they would ensure that their communications are not malfunctioning. Was it something I said?

Nothing against the calls, its the militia that we don't like. Do you really think that the people like it?

Everyone left the shop at the same time. Three people one with a considerable deficiency of speech. Now there is no-one in here but me and the people that run the shop. Ten desk-top pcs, five on each side with their base units between the monitors. Cctv or not, the door is open and it is a public street, local to a college and a big bus depot, shops and a fire station. I wonder how long it will be before someone comes in. Perhaps it is the wrong time for all of them.

But I don't mind, Spike is here with me.

No comments: