Monday 6 July 2009

Continued

Everyone knoweth that I once had informal relations with the MOD over a lenghy period, I having said it before a number of times. It is reasonable therefore to suspect that the media is trying to find out something concerning this, by piping the words to my ariel. I regard it as being feasible therefore that such a process of electronic hijacing is possible, others may be undergoing it, in fact I recall some people having mentioned it. But it would have to be close as a long distance signal spreads out like a shotgun and could never make direct contact with an electrified arial on top of a ten foot pole. There are many such arials where I am. Pigeons, when he has been working with me in the field, is the only one that can interfere with it inadvertently.

No comments: