Sunday 22 November 2009

Post 10

The Edmonton Green PA System ends with thank you. You will recall that I began a doth or did a doth illustrating this at the bus station. They are child-like in their mentality and treat such words as farce, as I am certain some of you know. Do not be afraid to speak out about this, if you are, for there is freedom of speech in this country. Listening to any of our MPs on the television will tell you this.
(a beat)
My solicitor is happy that I am "co-operating" with the requirements*, but she is concerned that my GP is unhappy about all this. When I said that I have seen my Gp and gave her a letter of permission to give report, which she photo-copied and stamped, she agreed that we can leave this matter until after Tuesday. That is, perhaps I will take the form to the Enfield Magistrates Court on Tuesday, but I have said to her that if I sign it - which I do not have to - I will later revoke it. That is, the signature will not be mine, and will apply only to that one thing.
(a beat)
I am an expert at the written word, yes? And pretty good at the spoken one in formal situations.
(a beat)
I am pleased with the ear pieces, which sandwich the whole of the inner ear with a layer of solid rubber, with rubber at the rear where the opening is, with speakers encased in insulated solid plastic. They are very good, thank you for bringing them to my attention and putting them on sale on the high street. Now I have to buy a solid rubber head piece, some time of hat with ear covers that can be pulled right down to sound-proof my environment one hundred percent. I have seen some local people wearing them. One man even wears big headphones that go right over your ears and puts them about in public. I bet they contain four double A batteries in each piece, to cancel the Noise electronically.
(a beat)
How many of you my fanbase are here now, I know that some of you are, how many I do not know. Fifty, a hundred countrywide, a thousand world-wide? MP's, people I used to have formal correspondence with? The legal people in London? My solicitors? The court?

No comments: