Sunday 22 November 2009

Post 12

They cannot trick me into asking solicitor to take out an injunction on the police at Edmonton Green, for that would put me on someone's London-wide watch list using the overhead cctv. It would stop the incidents from occurring, but I would prefer the sprinkling of the holy water act. I think they have things on their conscience projected onto me, corrolated to something, and don't know what to do about it. I would like to go through the files, for they are mine, as opposed to not doing so, but for the purpose of renaming them as shorter filenames, to empty cds, to retrieve some mobile home and other pictures for my doths, and to begin some screen grad pattern doths using the filenames albeit altered a bit to hide peoples's idententites. To be honest they are destined to end up in orange junpsuits in Cuba.

No comments: