1. He agreed that Anselom cannot come to my home.
2. He agreed that I have a right to my privacy in my home, and that no-one can smash the door down.
3. He accepted that Anselom is a psychopath and I might prosecute him. (For he brought ten witnesses).
4. Anselom himself accepted this, but still wants to see me. I find this interesting given the allegation against me, and may counter like I used to by letter correspondence along with my solicitor.
5. I may see the shrink again but for my own purposes. we agreed that it would not be that much, so the next one is in three weeks time. After that we'll get it down to about six months.