Sunday 22 November 2009

Post 9

"One feels released from a death sentence." It was also acknowledged, that is with my active verbal countering before the shrink, and again before solicitor, that the reason why social worker was anxious to know how I am "how you are coping, how your benefits are" etc - this is in writing - was because I was not under their watch list called Care in the Community or monitoring. I recall that being said today shortly before I was released, but knew it anyway*, that this type of thing would not be appropriate for me given my interests.
(a beat)
* There was a man in one of the other cells (places of safety) that spoke in the voice of a devil, saying "Our name is legion for we are many". It is such that I imagine myself sprinkling Edmonton Green with holy water after asking permission of the Vatican.

No comments: