Friday 18 December 2009

Post 7

Those of you unable to read the text of the uploaded email from solicitor will have to look for the zoom button at the photo bucket page, or otherwise click other links there which take them to the same page only displayed with clickable uploads to make them bigger.
(a beat)
Currently I cannot see the Send To button in my email account, so when I do I will upload the cc again painted out for you to see, to confirm that I have sent to the doctor.
(a beat)
Perhaps he would like to come to my flat and have a look at it, for he has not himself as yet done me any wrong.
(a beat)
Currently the Government's housing inspector has not been there.
(a beat)
I hear Spike say that perhaps I ought to give the clickable one to you so you won't have to do any of this.

No comments: