Friday 4 February 2011

Casting My Bread (Cont'd) Friday - Post 4

Flawed yes, perhaps, perhaps not, but I am permitting myself as to profess thereof before any judge and jury and court staff, the condition of fear of these people which is being overcome by the fight process, as opposed to flight one which apparently all the others have, unless there are cases in the courts that we do not know about, and it was I as you will recall that requested formally through my solicitors of the time to take the first test case against the mental health services at the high court. This was declined in favor of a negotiation with the then secretary of state for health. How far back do you want to go, and what would you do if there was no record (re missing file at the police station which then turned up when I queried it) but circumstantial evidence?

No comments: