Monday 7 February 2011

Casting My Bread (Cont'd) - Monday 7th Feb

I feel confident about the discussion tomorrow, if that is what it is. I have had police and ambulences surrounding the 192 bus with sirens blazing (they must have someone using cctv at the bus depot, as they do it sometimes when I miss the bus or I overlook that it has opened its doors behind a double decker one, and they go off blazing after the one that they think I got on. And there have been I believe police witnesses who are in their civilian clothes).

It is good I think if civilians, by which I mean citizens not those having some kind of background, can trust only in the public and the police. And not to have to think about anything else. But for someone with a background that the authorities have said they do not know, and I would suppose there are many, thinking about these other things can, if you permit it, be an advantage. Little Black Box has told me only recently, but I suspect that he has been doing it for a long time or we wouldn't have reached this point, that all this surrounding of the bus and its multiple reflections etc, is providing with him with Precision Points.

No comments: