Tuesday 15 February 2011

Casting My Bread (Cont'd) Tuesday 15th February 2011

I have let my mail pile up, that which may be addressed to me. But as is always the case I decided to open them and have a look when a police siren went off. I think it has something to do with the trauma caused by that when they were first violent towards me at my house back in 2002, thereby now facilitating it for me to open my mail and read it because the associated same milder trauma that it causes me serves as a support.

I have to read my mail these days because my solicitor at Walthamstow may prefer to write me a letter instead of to answer my questions by email. But none of the mail was from them.

The anticipation that mail may be from Amselem Ekeh is always a cause of trauma. Lp acknowledged that it is not right that one who has been violent towards me should come to my house. I go further, as indeed others in various cases may already have done, and say that he ought not send me any mail. The more so now that Hm has told him not to do so, having taken him off my case. I was shocked therefore to have read one from him today, an hour before I came out, taking my bag of flyers with me, which contained a typed letter concerning him addressed to my landlord posted by recorded delivery.

No comments: