Monday 14 February 2011

Casting My Bread (Cont'd) Monday 14th February 2011 - Post 3

I am going to include Miss Speed - for Speed is a woman if memory serves me re an exchange of email, and is married to a solicitor husband in America - in my doths from here on as a character name, who is always late. To assit me with this I am in the process of studying her posts and replies to posts at the message board that we go on, and am saving them to disk. In the absence of a reply from her to my invitation to explain to me why she crashed my thread, I take ownership of everything that she has said. Sue me but she has the right to contact a solicitor, or her husband can email me or pm me (private message), and we shall do it that way as well or instead. I am going to use what she has said in her posts to come up with stories or plots that I will insert into our doths. I do not normally do this, but on this occasion I am going to make an exception.

I am considering putting flyers around, but I have not come up with any profound message yet. Perhaps the critical heading and text will come to me while I am waiting for replies to my emails.

No comments: