Friday 11 February 2011

Casting My Bread (Cont'd) Thursday 10th February 2011 - Post 3

I am glad that I have received this reply of email today (though not as yet one from local neighborhood police*

* Let's put the asterisk here. Automated email reply assume from New Scotland Yard's mailbox address directed me to safer neighbourhood police contact page (or I might have googled it) - mobile phone rings, slight emotional tone, man in shop next to landline answers it in foreign language. Probably nothing, it is alright for enquiries to mention this. It gives generalised related intelligence which readers can cross-reference with similar reports by other people. Better to mention it than to not do so, I think). But plain text stating Edmonton Green Police at left, had a local area email account for safer neighborhood police when I clicked it. This creates notion of excitement, so let's go with it.

No comments: