Wednesday 9 February 2011

Casting My Bread (Cont'd) Wednesday 9th February 2011 - Post 3

I have the generalised feeling tha the people to whom I have sent them, notably to the solicitor at Walthamstow and to the person that I had the discussion with, have not received them - because of those verification issues, and because of the general situation - but I have had this before over the years with various email, both having to wait considerable periods for replies, and verification issues during the process from time to time, and later those people including friends always verbally confirmed to me or confirmed by email that they had received them. I do not want to have to take print-outs of these to these people to prove that I sent them, and therefore there is something wrong. So logic tells me that they are thinking about that which I have said. It will be interesting if there are other people doing enquiries that feel the same way.

No comments: