Friday 11 February 2011

Casting My Bread (Cont'd) Thursday 10th February 2011 - Post 2

I have received a reply of email from the DH which I assume to be the Department of Health, a straightforward reply worded in plain English (as the landline phone rings, no-one is answering it, six times now and man standing right next to it), which is what we all like. I will keep the content to myself for now and proceed to reply to it, and write a new email to the direct email account that the sender has given to me. Excepting to say the following two things:

1. It concerns CPA Assessments after someone has been detained by the police.

2. My email enquiry has been selected from the high number of correspondence in their office. (Wording changed to hide id of sender).

* Where is my asterisk? Perhaps it is in the previous post.

No comments: