Thursday 29 October 2009

Post 12

"Now you're leaving on your own yes?"
(a beat)
A man spoke into a mobile phone as I wrote that update, but like the first one it did not Ring and their voice was weak, as though fumbling for words. It is odd, some type of reaction. I have thought that it is pretence, but I don't think it is. I think it is some type of linkage, like, as some have said, there should be a crew of filmmakers around me acting under my leadership.
(a beat)
Perhaps there will be. At the time that my God permits it in accordance with our law and the Intdernational one, so it won't be corrupted and I will meet the right people, with some allowances for luck and chance and randomness, as the man gets up somewhat unstabely and leaves the shop on his own, and albeit goes to a car with that most useable licence plate on it.

No comments: