Thursday 29 October 2009

*

A girl sits down next to me, perhaps the one whom I must kiss.
(a beat)
At right on this pc only my post headings all in a line down. Normally it includes the first part of the text.
(a beat)
And can I get up now that she is here?
(a beat)
When I get back later on after we have eaten we must do that commentary on the Metro. For we must eat, yes? Apparantly there are people who do not think that I am eating properly even though I shop at public places, notably in Enfield Town. And in my home area which I cannot say, others perhaps like I are into privacy.
(a beat)
Can I, can we, read the people accurately when there is an odd technical issue with the blog or the browswer? It is possible that the pc linked to last night's post 1 and displayed that as I opened it. Yes, this is possible. It may or it may not be corrolated to post 1 or some other post of today's blog. But I shall continue number wise where we left off. On the plus side, should they come with instructions to help me thereof, a little charity yes?, I do have the Right to Manually overrule this and choose to drink unwisely.

No comments: