Tuesday 27 October 2009

Post 26.

This is correct as people surround me in the shop. It is good to have people around you, and you know that I know how to have this church wise or club wise or pub wise, albeit the latter more and more this month, if it is what I wanted. So don't give me any professional charity, I regard it as being an imitation of that faith. I don't like it, I hate it.

Are we com - a whistler, there have been many of these in recent days, I train the webcam on it. It records to a pen. All of these words, i.e. zip which can be enacted are rape based ones, and are also directly corrolated to names of pc accessories. I.e. zip folders, flash drives. But so far I cannot find any corrolation between whistling and tempest, excepting in Shakespears The Tempest, so I guess I'll have to use that after asking his current owners for permission.

With the Cid unit I do not need permission - there is a girl sitting next to me - as the film is enough.

No comments: