Tuesday 27 October 2009

Post 32.

To: The Government; I.e. The Prime Minister (and anyone working with him):

Those that do not know, I have the Right to address our leaders in a public letter. He said that it shall be done normally, but my circumstances are not normal. But let's assume that it is happening to others here in London as well, and at this time, so that the weight will be taken off of me. It won't feel so personal.

Solicitor in Walthamstow said that warrant is issued by the Probation Service, notably by Chris Davies, because - and specifically because - I declined them my permission to speak to Gp. But this is my Right.

I have invoked my rights therefore as a citizen of the UK and am being attacked for it by the police and court service. There is a warrant out for my arrest right now, and I am therefore imagine brutal action being implemented against me in the street thereof, or at my house. Because you do not want to impose a conditional discharge on me. Because you feel in your wisdom that conditions ought not be applied in this case.

No comments: