Tuesday 27 October 2009

Post 23.

I like to think that a lot of people are concerned now, having read this rss feed. Concerned about my welfare. "What is this about the Official Secrets Act that is being uttered?"

The same as that which the politicians were talking about I imagine, who declined to speak. And I would have to do the same thing under cross-examination, my solicitor or barrister would have to object to everything. And you the Magistrates and legal people know this don't you?

I like to think that this pink paper has provided my solicitors with ammunition. And that it is corrolated. That Anselom would prefer to do the soft touch on me to avoid a jail term, which is one of the possibilities. In so doing denying me my Human Right to speak to the Magistrates. There is such a thing as mitigation, but I doubt that I will need it. Everything is spelled out nicely in that letter which informs me that the witnesses will not be required to attend. You cannot convict on testimony alone, there has to be cross-examination. I have done this before, yes?

No error text now. Where has it gone?

No comments: