Thursday 29 October 2009

Post 25

I beat the man at the draw as he takes out a phone, implementing type-wise that which I was thinking.
(a beat)
He puts it away again, evidently it was nothing important.
(a beat)
Perhaps I would have hesitated.
(a beat)
25 feet is a good lenth for a home caravan wise or better still something with wheels. It can be manouvered and is parkable.
(a beat)
`if needs be' - I thot as I copy-typed it, that this is the key term that a siren was emphasising to me and to you at this time, meaning, the pink paper is a warning of some kind for illegal actions on my part not related to the court case (or related to the sentencing if I think it to be, because the court has a feeble mind). But I have not done anything. If I can be arrested for the one, then why not also for the other, or are the council suggesting that the arrest procedure was in error?
(a beat)
Then I thot that the term can also mean - as it has two or more meanings in this context - (and the numbers i.e. section 123(1) or (6) etc are impossible to follow meaning wise, thy those written for the Middle East!) if I don't open the door when someone (such as a neighbor asking for sugar or some change for the shop, a potential partner thereof) knocks on it.
(a beat)
So I am being asked to live in fear for the next month yes, until the next court day comes up, thinking that it is directly corrolated. Unless I have covered myself by the pledge and by this blog.

No comments: