Tuesday 27 October 2009

Post 27.

He isn't whistling now, he is talking to someone another man. Let's listen to what they say, it may be that he will reveal things that are usful to us. Anything that identifies who is and who he is working for. Which is what my solicitors are currently attempting to do with the writers of the pink paper. About which I decline to comment. I have a Right to be here.

It is possible that he came here to whistle at the girl, and to be honest I do not know if ther are any other girls in here. It is fortunate that the two pcs where they are were available or he would not have been able to do it, at least not for very long. I have had this before, ambulances on some type of loop, and people using mobile phones in plastic cases with ultra-long-lasting batteries of some kind - either that or they are pretending - being on their own with me in the shops with the door open.

I find that odd, but also interesting. Does anyone in the legal or mental health field mind if I study it, and make it my profession all the more?

And will you stay away from me and my house if I buy those better ear phones. Indeed advertise them in the street. Ones that state in big bold letters, indeed hold up a board, "Stop this noise of the ambulance sirens"?

No comments: