Tuesday 27 October 2009

Post 25.

Solicitor said that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. I know what both mine are doing as I touch type at 70 words per minute. I once did 140 words per minute in a Pitman's typing speed test. Anyway, Anselom might not be reading this and therefore would say that he didn't know about it after the event. The event that makes me hate their guts again. I do not hate his guts at the moment, and I havn't seen the others for a while, many years in fact. They backed off in professional conduct when the solicitors at that time wrote a letter to their manager, and rightly so. I would do the same with the ambulances but no-one has written to me. It has to be in writing you see. It is not stated on the pink paper, we do not know what that is about. And there has been no incidents of any kind involving them that could provoke a court case, excepting one some months ago.

No comments: