Tuesday 27 October 2009

Post 33.

"But are we going to go through with it Spike (an ipod with wires plugged into it)?" Well yes, we will do this at the first opportunity, notably tomorrow as I am out of air time, and change for a bt phone line, because I have said that we will do this. Perhaps it is what he in whom we believe and have our trust wants for the people of this country, if I may be so bold as to titilate myself a little bit, or is that a lot? I'll go first and the rest can follow. "Let's do it with Ir first in case there are any others, he can tell us what a ground loop is." Anyway, (there are also air loops) - I seem to have a lot of them, perhaps I am just more aware of them than most people are who are not artists - perhaps I can use them to my advantage - I will ask you for time to do this as I have said even though it is violating my rights, while you the Government look into it, and overrule it for others even as I speak to them and they get the reports that they want. I need two days, the rest of today and tomorrow. I will give the probation service written and signed permission, and my solicitors the same, I don't know about talking to the shrink (unless he has a grid case like the one does at the police station, I will talk to him again) - a grid case is a tempest shielded laptop with a good screen!). That said, give me time to do this, and to buy a better pair of ear phones, perhaps over-the-ear headphones that I will bold as to wear in public, and we can do this. Forget about my human rights and my legal rights as I do not have any. I don't care. Do not come with that warrant tonight or tomorrow while I am doing this. Let me have some sleep thereof, or a drink during my doing of this. I will give them what they have asked for. Please take back the warrant until after it is confirmed that (siren, I will try to assume support) that this has been done.

But I am not doing this for nothing like ordinary citizens do that are frightnened. There is fear, but also there has to be things in it for me.

No comments: