Thursday 29 October 2009

Post 11

Update on Pledge:
(a beat)
I have been to my Gp's surgery and wrote a letter giving permission to give probation service and court a report. It was given to her immediately. However I stated it with writer's licence that it violates my rights. She has asked me to come in and speak with her about it on Friday. It is to speak spefically about that, not about anything else.
(a beat)
I have been to the Probation Service in Enfield Town to give Chris Davies permission to ask Gp for a report, but he could not take it at that time. He said it is done at appointments, so we made one. It will come by letter next week. He read the pink paper, was concerned, and said he didn't send it. He said in error - this happens and is genuine - that I must go to the Civic Centre to inquire concerning it, which is where the Enfield Council is who sent it. But I did not do this, I will let my Solicitor handle it.
(a beat)
I could not phone Anselom because it was late and I have no air time in my phone. My benefit for the next two weeks is due in this Friday, and my Dla has not yet been paid. However I will put £5 on my phone later today.
(a beat)
I do not know if I will phone him. I am confused concerning who has made this threat.

No comments: