Thursday 29 October 2009

Post 31

I conclude another game.
(a beat)
Now the term `a copy of this warrant should be left with the occupier of the premises' appears odd to me. Like, if I am the occupier I must therefore equally be the one that lives there, so why does it say this while equally threatening violence and abduction?
(a beat)
Am I the only one in the whole of London, or in the UK, or are the a few people to whom such threats have been delivered using keys (via landlords) - it's partly my own fault for not changing the locks - or are there many to whom this has been delivered?
(a beat)
Do some of us absorb while others kill themselves?
(a beat)
Is there any counter-insurgency taking place, whether directly linked with my authority, or only appearing to be so?
(a beat)
The latter only has my authority if it hits the correct targets. I.e. don't hurt civilians.
(a beat)
If the threats are real, then we take it seriously. And it is being countered. If not by me than by others because that is how it works.

No comments: